• GraduateAdmissions&StudentAffairs
  • Do I have to submit my parents' passport copies?
  • In order to check whether the applicant is eligible of the International Admissions, we require applicants to submit a copy of their parents' passports.

    However, if the applicant's parents do not have an issued passport, it can be replaced with any other document (e.g. birth certificate, family registration certificate) that proves the applicant's and his/her parents' nationality.
목록 목록 수정