• GraduateAdmissions&StudentAffairs
  • How can I get “Proof of Instruction Language"?
  • Applicants whose institution performs all of the lectures in English are qualified to substitute the English Proficiency Test with a document that verifies the institution’s instruction language. If the applicant’s institution does not have such an official document, he/she can submit other documents (e.g. transcript, enrollment certificate, etc.) with the institution’s original seal and the following phrase: “It is hereby verified that the instruction language of (institution’s name) is English.”

목록 목록 수정