• Chu Long
  • Proof of Instruction Language

  • My name is Chu Long from Vietnam. I graduated from FPT University. 
    Currently, I am preparing document to apply for a postgraduate scholarship at POSTECH University. 
    I would like to ask if my certificate is able to replace the English proficiency test. 
    I got this certificate when I completed all courses in English in my university. 
    Please see my enclosed files for my certificate.  
    Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
    Yours sincerely,
    Chu Quang Long
목록 목록 수정